SHAOLIN JAZZ – Video Contest
With the response DJ 2-Tone Jones and I received from SHAOLIN JAZZ, and the SHAOLIN JAZZ – Album Cover Design Contest (over 30 entries), we wanted to engage fans in a unique and creative way that would further allow them to visually interact with the project and the SHAOLIN JAZZ – Video Contest was developed.
The SHAOLIN JAZZ – Video Contest is a month long (Monday November 14th – Wednesday December 14th) competition, whereby participants can submit videos they create for a SHAOLIN JAZZ track of their choosing. The winner, who will be announced Wednesday January 4, 2012, will receive footwear and apparel from LACOSTE, The Scifen Company, and UNDEFEATED.
For rules and guidelines clickRules
- Videographers can submit up to two (2) videos only
- A production company can only participate as one videographer – submitting only two (2) videos
- Duration: dependent on song(s) chosen
- Videographers upload submission(s) to their youtube, vimeo, or other video sharing platforms
- Submit links to email@example.com
- Deadline for submitting work Wednesday December 14th
- A winner will be announced Wednesday January 4th
Entries will be judged on the following criteria: originality and creativity, relativity to the concept of the song chosen, and connectivity to the theme of SHAOLIN JAZZ.
This competition is open to everyone worldwide.