SHAOLIN JAZZ in India / Week 3 / Photo Recap
Welcome to the third and final set of recap photos 2-Tone took during his three week trip to India via the Next Level program initiated by the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill Department of Music and the US State Department.
To see more pics click
To take a look at the photo recaps from previous weeks check out the links below:
- SHAOLIN JAZZ in India
- SHAOLIN JAZZ in India / Day 1 / Photo Recap
- SHAOLIN JAZZ in India / Week 1 / Photo Recap
- SHAOLIN JAZZ in India / Week 1 / Video Recap
- SHAOLIN JAZZ in India / Week 1 / Live Performance
- SHAOLIN JAZZ in India / Week 2 / Photo Recap
- For all SHAOLIN JAZZ content go to www.shaolinjazz.com
Posted on July 17, 2014, in Uncategorized and tagged art, art vs commerce, bombay, calcutta, chapel hill, culture, dj, dj 2-tone jones, education, entertainment, gerald watson, hip hop, india, jazz, kolkata, kolkatta, life, limca, mumbai, music, next level, patna, shaolin jazz, shaolin jazz in india, shaolin jazz india, shaolin jazz the 37th chamber, stylus, the 37th chamber, thumbs up, travel, turntable, university of north carolina, us state department. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.