When Harlem Came to Paris
Join us for “When Harlem Came to Paris” – an interactive heritage driven affair which celebrates the rich history and culture of Black Americans in Paris from the 1920s and 1930s.
The program, which will take place Sat. Feb. 28, will be a theatrical/costume event that includes the following elements:
* Cabaret style performances that include musical renditions of works by Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, andsuch as
* Cafe styled performances that highlight the literary works and intellectual perspective of writers such as Rich Wright and
* And much more….
* Date: Sat. Feb. 28
* Time: 7pm-12am
* Tickets: http://www.francedc.org/en/CulturalEvent.aspx?id=470
* Complimentary Gift Bags
* Complimentary Beverages courtesy of Crown Royal, Vitamin Water, Heineken, Alice White, and 3 Blind Moose
* Complimentary Hor’s Dourves and Deserts
* Visit www.harleminparis.com for more info